Its hot outside, some ice cream would cool you down, right? The thought of driving through traffic to get to your local ice cream parlor gives you the chills. Maybe its time you invest in an ice cream maker. And, no, I’m not talking about a unit that will set you back $ 5, 000.
Ice cream makers are usually associated with large ice cream parlors and cafes, but now you can have your share of this creamy dessert in the comfort of your own home. One question you may ask is ‘How much will this cost me’? No worries, I’m on your side. I will show you the best low cost ice cream maker that you can buy.
When shopping for an ice cream maker for your home, you will be focused on getting the best bang for your buck. You are likely to be interested in features such as:-
- How much creamy goodness does it produce? – You will be looking to be able to produce at least 2 quarts of your favorite dessert.
- Instruction book &recipe booklet – a guide to show the ideal quantities to use in dessert production and a manual to ensure you don’t break any bits will be very useful
- Multiple uses – An appliance that can prepare multiple desserts ranging from gelato to yoghurt to sorbet will be a deal – clincher, as you know you will get oodles of use of it.
- No pre-freezing required – Some models require you to freeze the ice cream bowl before use. The issue is this may be up to 24hours. Can you wait this long?
- Warranty – Just in case, you do something wrong and break the machine, you should be able to return the gadget while under warranty .
- Easy to clean – Easy cleaning, i.e. not having to scrub and scrape at the ice cream maker for 4 hours after making dessert, will be appreciated.
- BPA free – Low cost doesn’t equal unsafe. You will be looking for a kitchen appliance that is solidly built with safe materials.
This may seem like a tall order to you, but I have the perfect machine for you. It’s the Nostalgia Electrics ICMP-400 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker .
The table below shows an overview of the features of the Nostalgia Electrics 4-Quart ice cream maker. Click here for a more detailed review.
Nostalgia Electrics ICMP-400 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker
|Capacity / Quantity||4 Quarts|
|No Pre-freezing required||Yes|
|Easy to clean||Yes|
Its available at a ridiculously low price on Amazon, and is also shipped FREE!
Photo source: yummy ice cream